Our exhibitors tell us they exhibit with us every year because Western Business Exhibitions provide them with the perfect platform to engage with customers, demonstrate their products, build brand awareness, conduct face to face business, and - most importantly - make sales.
The Fire Safety Event at the NEC delivers a powerful combination of senior decision makers and purchase influencers from across the UK's business sectors. Co-located with The Health & Safety Event, The Facilities Event, and NEW FOR 2019, The Security Event, the shows attract thousands of professionals actively looking for fire, safety and security solutions.
Since its launch, Western Business Exhibitions have been in close consultation with key stakeholders and delegates from the fire safety industry and regularly receives input from industry professionals both suppliers and end-users. An event built for the industry, by the industry.
Why exhibit at The Fire Safety Event 2019?
- 6000 visitors over three days
- Educational content delivered by the most respected industry voices
- Cost effective exhibiting packages designed for al sizes of suppliers and manufacturing businesses
- Market leading solutions for data collection and lead generation
- Easy to access venue for practical build and breakdown
Like all WBE Events, The Fire Safety Event benefits from comprehensive marketing support to drive the most relevant and highest quality visitors:
- Partnerships with leading industry organisations
- Wide ranging media partnerships
- Extensive print advertising
- Focused PR campaigns
- Integrated direct & database marketing campaigns
- Post, telephone and email
We welcome input from every aspect of the fire safety and security industry. For more information on how you can be involved, contact Rachel Godfrey on 01342 333714, email@example.com to find out more about event sponsorship opportunities and stand availability.