Our customers tell us they exhibit with us every year because Western Business Exhibitions provide them with the perfect platform to engage with customers, demonstrate their products, build brand awareness, conduct face to face business, and - most importantly - make sales.
Fire Safety Scotland at the SEC, Glasgow will deliver a powerful combination of senior decision makers and purchase influencers from across the UK's business sectors.
Since its launch, Western Business Exhibitions have been in close consultation with key stakeholders and delegates from the fire safety industry and regularly receives input from industry professionals both suppliers and end-users. An event built for the industry, by the industry.
Why exhibit at Fire Safety Scotland 2018?
- 2000 visitors over two days
- Educational content delivered by the most respected industry voices
- Cost effective exhibiting packages designed for al sizes of suppliers and manufacturing businesses
- Market leading solutions for data collection and lead generation
- Easy to access venue for practical build and breakdown
Like all WBE Events, Fire Safety Scotland benefits from comprehensive marketing support to drive the most relevant and highest quality visitors:
- Partnerships with leading industry organisations
- Wide ranging media partnerships
- Extensive print advertising
- Focused PR campaigns
- Integrated direct & database marketing campaigns
- Post, telephone and email
Get involved in Fire Safety Scotland 2018
We welcome input from every aspect of the fire safety and security industry. For more information on how you can be involved, contact Keith Gabriel on 01342 333724, firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about event sponsorship opportunities and stand availability.